So I gave up on this whole blogging every day thing because my computer went ka-put! So I'm at dad's for the weekend so I have a computer. Anyway, the latest up-date, it's snowing; that's right it's June 7th and it's snowing!
And dad and Tina have a missionary staying with them. He's really quite, but a great kid that really loves God. My goal for the weekend was to make him talk before I left this afternoon. Last night I went into his room and we talked for an hour and a half. (He's an engineering major, so most of it went over my head, but I just listened.) Anyway, that's all for now, time to get ready for Church!
1 comment:
Your a really good lestioner because you actually care even if everything doesn't make sense. I'm really thankful for that in my life and I'm glad other people are getting that too!
Post a Comment